Daren, it’s not really a matter of feeling worthy of love, friends, health, or wealth. Or of appreciating what you already have. Or even of learning to love yourself. These don’t have to come first. You don’t have to wear a halo to manifest the changes you want.
It’s simply a matter of understanding that if you do your part: visualize, prepare the way, and act “as if,” without looking over your shoulder for quick results, what you want must be added unto you… as will the feelings of worthiness, appreciation and loving your most lovable self.
You were pre-qualified,
April 2014 | Tumblr | Letting go
Been about 6 months since I wrote a training wrap up/blog/journal and it was because I just simply didn’t want to. that’s my new plan for this year; “Do what the hell I want to do”. I enjoy music, I enjoy fitness (cycling, running, swimming, snow sports, eating well, etc.), and I enjoy the arts/entertainment (tv/film), technology and bringing people together. So I’m going to focus solely on what I like doing rather than stressing myself about things that I think I should be doing (easier said than done!)
Moving forward; the things I want to focus on/do in 2014 are as follows;
- -Ride my bike (s) more and become a stronger ride
- -Ride 161k | 100 miles (Century!) in one day
- -Do a few cyclocross races and play in the mud on my bike more
- -Run more since I’m actually really damn good at it
- -Complete a full marathon
- -Run a 35 min 10k (PB/PR is currently 39:59)
- -complete a half marathon in under 1 hour 25 mins (PB/PR is currently 1 hour 37 mins from 2007)
- -complete a half iron man
- -complete a 2.2k open water swim/race
- -beat my time from last year in the August Duathlon in Parramatta
- -rebuild my hackintosh
- -continue to build my DLake brand (music-fitness-technology)
- -put out a few songs/tracks/possibly an album (AMBITIOUS!)
- -keep working on other business ideas
- -better myself each day
- -build a steel road bike (hrmmm…)
- -convert my carbon road bike to a time trial bike (double hrmmm…)
- -go snowboarding once this year dammit!
- -produce a few podcasts with my brother from another mother Kary and talk about all things MONICA!
So I wrote it all down, now it’s time to put my goals into a plan and then work my plan and make it an action. Fun times ahead so get ready for more tweets, fb posts, instagrams, and youtube videos of random shit that I will be getting into. K.I.M. MONICA!
Track my training
Follow my interests, posts, and rants
Listen to my Music
Please be my record label. Let me stay weird. Let me keep entertaining you. Let’s change rap forever.
Such good marketing and really damn funny!
CBS announced today that Stephen Colbert will take over for David Letterman as host of The Late Show. The announcement left many curious: We know Stephen Colbert the persona from The Colbert Report, but what is Colbert like when he’s playing himself? To give a better sense of what Colbert…
Glimpse into what it will be like with Stephen Colbert out of character @stephenathome Really excited for this!
DLake - F*ck Ham | Go Hammer (Feat. @Symbolizm )
-Shot by Mark Mehlinger, Directed by @karyyouman , edited/video fx by Chris Corrente aka Pre10d
UPDATED WITH NEW DETAILS: A week after David Letterman announced his retirement, CBS has named his successor. Stephen Colbert has inked a five-year deal to
Nate HoHo/ @walkingshapes are writing some top notch songs and playing even more amazing music. Great Album from start to finish #walkingshapes #music
Just your typical water bottle splashing at canteen corner #cyclocross #cycling #video #bikes #cx #newcastle #australia (at Newcastle Velodrome)